1 down, 44 to go! (more…)
Posts Tagged ‘morning bulletin’
(Haitian Creole for “Good Morning”)
Welcome to Day 45 of the Utah legislative session! Today is going to be a long, full one, so watch closely as we move through it.
* Follow the Reading Calendars! They are updated in real time and tell you what bills…
早安 (Zǎo ān)
(“Good morning” in Chinese)
Today is Day 42 of the Utah Legislative Session. With three days left, we’ve got a lot to cover in the Senate. Here’s what’s happening:
* The House sent its priority list over yesterday evening. All bills read not already on the Second Reading Calendar…
(“Good morning!” in Icelandic)
We’re down to the final week of the Utah legislative session, and today is Day 42. Find out what’s going on in the Senate today:
* The Education Standing Committee convened at 7 a.m. today. Listen to the stream on the legislature’s…
(“Good Morning” in Czech)
Today is Day 38 of the Utah Legislative Session. We started out a little early this morning – 8 a.m. floor time. Still yawning, or are you wide awake? Read on!
Highlights of the Third Reading Calendar:
1HB 78 Utah Division of Consumer Protection Amendments
1HB 81 City…
(“Good morning” in Irish)
Happy Leap Day! Today is Day 37 of the Utah legislative session. Provo High School students visited the Senate today. Welcome! What’s happening in the Senate?
Third Reading Calendar
* 1SB 244 Reporting Options for Auto Insurance
* 2SB 85 Medicaid Cost Control…
(Belarusian for “good morning”)
Hello! Today is Day 36 of the Utah legislative session. It looks like Winter finally found us again. Here’s what is going on today at the Senate:
* Third Reading Calendar:
SB223 Pledge of Allegiance Amendments
SB227 Youth Court Amendments
SB 98 Amendments to Prohibition on Using…
Today is Senate Western Day, so don’t be surprised if you see more Levis, boots, and cowboy hats than usual around the Capitol . The West Jordan High School Madrigals are joining us in the Chamber. Today is Day 32 of the Utah legislative session. What is the Senate up…
(Croatian for “Good Morning!”)
Today is the 31st day of the Utah legislative session. For all you taffy lovers who were disappointed yesterday, never fear. The hydrants are full. Here’s the low-down at the Senate:
(Maltese for “good morning”)
We ran into American Heritage of South Jordan on the Captiol steps today. Welcome! Today is Day 30 of the Utah legislative session. Here’s the low-down in the Senate:
* The Third Reading Calendar is quite full today! Here are some highlights:
(Afrikaans for “good morning!”)
Back from a long weekend, everyone is ready for another week here at the Capitol. Today is Day 29 of the Utah legislative session. This morning there were lots of visitors on the Rotunda. Welcome!
* Morning floor time is 10:30-11:45 a.m. today.
* Afternoon floor…
(“Good Morning” in Azerbaijani)
Happy Friday. Today is Day 26 of the Utah legislative session. Here are some things you should know the day before you head out for a long weekend.
* Because of the Presidents Day holiday, there will be no session Monday.
Today is Day 25 of the Utah legislative session!
- Our Third Reading Calendar is quite lengthy today. Must have been yesterday’s double floor time. Here’s the House Bills. If passed by the Senate today, they could be signed into law.
- HB 208L Limits on Landowner Liability for Public Recreation
- HCR 6 Navajo Electrification Demonstration…
(“Good morning!” in Polish)
Maybe the Groundhog was right – it’s starting to look like winter again at the Capitol on this, Day 24 of the Utah legislative session. We were pleased to meet many students who came to the Capitol this morning to watch government in action.
- Our Third…
Happy Valentines Day!
Today is Day 23 (counting the weekends) of the Utah legislative session, and we love having you all here. Read the morning highlights at the Utah Senate:
* Morning floor time streams live from the Utah Legislature’s Homepage.
* There is only one…
(Latvian for “Good Morning!”)
Welcome to Week 4, day 16 (not counting weekends) of the Utah legislative session. In the Senate today, we have a few items of business.
- As of this writing, there are NO cancelled Senate Standing Committees today. So, tune in to your preferred committee this afternoon from…
(Romanian for, “Good Morning!”)
Today is the 15th day of Utah’s legislative session. We caught the K12 School group downstairs gathering for their tour. We hope you stop by during floor time today!
Heads up for today in the Senate:
- Floor time starts about 10 a.m. Starting next Wednesday, we are…
(Malay for “Good Morning!)
Today is Day 14 of the Utah legislative session. Nonprofit Day on the Hill is setting up downstairs on the Rotunda, so if you get a chance to say hi, head on over!
Here’s a few things to keep in mind this morning at the Senate:
Today is day 13 of the Utah legislative session. In the Senate today:
- The third reading calendar has a couple new items of business:
- SB 143: Income Tax – Pass-through Entities
- SB 42: Limitation on Action to Recover Deficiency Following Short Sale
- Also, the Senate Workforce Services and Economic…
Lovely, lilting harp music greeted us this morning from the Rotunda. So begins Arts Day, and the 11th day of the Utah Legislative Session. Here’s some things to keep in mind in the Senate today:
- In the third reading calendar, the new bills:
- SB 128: Wireless Telephone Use…
(“Hello!” in Italian)
A lot is going on at the Capitol, Day 10 of the Utah legislative session, on the Rotunda as well as in both houses of the Legislature. Hold onto your seats!
- Our daily press conference is today around 11:45, or when morning floor time is over. Watch it…
(“Good Morning!” in Tagalog)
Happy Groundhog Day. Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of winter this morning, and it is also day 9 of the Utah legislative session.
- Ever see us snapping photos around the Capitol and wonder where they go? We post them on our Flickr and
(Russian for “good morning!)
- Floor time has started. Stream it live via the legislative website.
- Bills that may come up on the third reading calendar today:
(That’s Finnish for “good morning!”)
Here comes another round of work today at the Utah Legislature. Today is Day 7 of the legislative session.
Today is Day 6 of the Utah State Legislative Session. We’re excited to be back at work, and welcomed a group of Weber State visitors on the Rotunda this morning. Welcome to the capitol!
- There is a hotline you can call if there are any technical glitches with…
Today is Day 5 of the Utah Legislative Session, and it looks like it’s going to be a sunny day in Salt Lake.
Today is Day 4 of the Utah Legislative Session. We have a few things for you to keep in mind today in the Senate:
- Didn’t catch the State of the State last night? You can read the text on Governor Herbert’s website.
- The Democrats’ response to the State…