Today is Day 4 of the Utah Legislative Session. We have a few things for you to keep in mind today in the Senate:
- Didn’t catch the State of the State last night? You can read the text on Governor Herbert’s website.
- The Democrats’ response to the State of the State can be found on their blog.
- Floor time starts approximately 10 a.m. Watch the live stream from the state legislature’s home page.
- Join our daily Press Access time live on our Facebook page at 11:45-ish. It’s a neat set-up that allows you to discuss in a live chat during the live stream. You can also view previous streams on that page. If you don’t want Facebook you can watch it on UStream’s website.
- Senator Knudson posted a blog about SB 19, a bill on proposed changes to Voter Information Pamphlets, last night.
- Senator Karen Mayne’s dense breast tissue awareness bill, SB 31, passed the Senate Health and Human Services Standing Committee yesterday afternoon.
- Today’s meetings of the Senate Health and Human Services Standing Committee and the Senate Business and Labor Standing Committee have been cancelled.